PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little Texas Weekend


Glory! While I was in college I read in a magazine about this store in Houston that has this incredible collection of used cowboy boots.  I got my 3rd pair from the Texas Junk Co. this weekend.  This place is a jewel even though I would confer that the majority of stuff in there is total junk...there are piles of used bank records and other weird stuff.  But what this place is constantly written up about are the used cowboy boots. They are perfectly worn in, come in so many sizes and colors and styles.  I brought in my two old pairs and walked out with my new "old" pair for a fair trade. Seriously if you find yourself in Houston, you must check out the Texas Junk Co. The trick there is that it's only open on Friday and Saturday.


This is Quincy. Who is in great need of a haircut, but my sister and I love our poodle when he sports his shag. This dog has been at the brink of death more than once, but was well and alive this weekend when we went on a little Hill Country adventure. I love this dog and as dumb as it sounds, he has been my loyal companion - always eager to see me - and strangely, I know that dog loves me without condition.  Anyways, it brought lots of giggles to see Quincy prance around and sit on picnic tables doing some people watching of his own (and surprisingly in a quiet fashion). My sister and I will do our best to make sure Quincy partakes in some Thanksgiving food of his own this upcoming week.

I love my dog, my boots and my Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment