PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Introducing Tumbleweeds & Notions!!

Grief is a crazy thing. In the midst of not feeling like myself and not having much of any energy or focus, I've jumped in with both feet into something I've always thought about.  So maybe I've lost all my sensibilities and am going for broke (literally), but I went to the county tax office and started a business by paying $8.

Help me welcome....
"Tumbleweeds" is homage to a place and a time I love dearly and "Notions" simply covers the gamet....you know, I'm not stuck doing one thing. Do yourself (and me) a favor and click on the Shop link at the top and take a look-see through Tumbleweeds & Notions new Etsy shop. I'm working on getting things photographed and listed and so, new things are popping up in the shop every day!

Tumbleweeds & Notions has a few things up its sleeve and is also working on a few other possibilities, but for my friends in Lubbock, TX, you need to head over to...
The first brick-and-mortar location where you can find Tumbleweeds  & Notions headbands, both for little girls and big girls too! Be sure to run over to 26th & Boston and check them out for yourself! Okay for now, just a little tease...more to come soon!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment